Ideas for IELTS Speaking Cue Cards
Posted on March 27, 2016 3:18 am by Leave your thoughts
Describe any article you have read in any magazine or newspaper about healthy life.
People are very conscious about their looks and wellbeing these days. They work out regularly in gym and go for walk and jogging also.
- I am also very health conscious person and I often read health related columns and blogs written by health experts and dieticians in newspapers, magazines and on internet.
- I read an article in a magazine about health and food recently..
- This article was written by famous dietician Ms. Shefali
- It was very informative as the writer wrote about different diets for keeping ourselves fit. She also mentioned the importance of drinking hot water and she shared the names of some commonly found herbs in our domestic kitchen to cure various flues.
- I read about the significance of fruits salad and sprouts salad also and the need of fibre for healthy stomach. She advised to munch fruits more rather than taking fresh juice even.
- She also gave a diet chart of seven days which helps to detoxify the body and ultimately helps in weight reduction. I have noted down that diet plan and pasted it on the wall of my room.
- I have read that article three times, till now, as it sounds very interesting. It’s only after reading this column I came to know that watermelon and melon help in weight control.
- Now I’m waiting eagerly for the next edition of the same magazine to read the next article as Shefali writes on regular basis for this magazine.
- I checked her blog on internet also and found many other interesting facts about food and health.
- This article enhanced my knowledge about the selection of healthy food items and I liked it very much.
Describe your favourite dress.
- My mother presented me a leather pencil skirt and a leather crop top on my last birthday, which I had been longing to have for many days.
- As my birthday falls in the month of February, so a dress made of leather was an appropriate gift according to the weather and besides this, such type of dress is in vogue also.
- The skirt was of black colour and teamed with grey coloured crop top.
- My mother was well aware about my penchant for this dress.
- I saw the replica of same dress in a fashion magazine and asked my mother to buy same for me.
- But at that time she denied and I got sad. I kept on pressing her for the same dress afterwards also.
- To my surprise, my mother was generous enough to buy the same item of clothing for me on my special day.
- I got extremely happy after seeing my birthday gift.
- I gave her a bear hug and thanked many times. She also got happy after seeing my excitement.
- I wore that dress during my college farewell party and received many compliments from my friends. This dress lends me a graceful look. It reflects the fashion sense of my personality also.
- Though my wardrobe is full of different outfits but this dress is my favourite one so far.
This post was written by Mind Maker