Ideas for IELTS Speaking Cue Cards
Posted on April 20, 2016 6:31 am by Leave your thoughts
Asked on 18th April, 2016
Describe a new skill you want to learn in future.
I try to learn new things every now and then. I keep myself busy by doing something creative during my free time. Now I’m planning to join driving school to learn car driving.
- As I’ve got job in a city near to my hometown so it will be easy and hassle free to commute even on odd times.
- Besides this, I’m enrolled in an evening college also and pursuing a course there to upgrade my academic qualification.
- Though I know the ABC of driving but my parents don’t allow me to take solo flight till I receive professional training.
- I made a survey in my town and found some contacts of driving schools. I have made up my mind to join the oldest one as their trainers are experienced and the condition of vehicles in their fleet is good.
- They have economy, SUV, MUV and luxury cars and train learners in fully professional manner.
- I’ve already booked my seat and will start in one or two days.
- I reckon that I have to go for classes in the morning time before leaving for my job as in the evenings I go to my college for attending lectures there.
- After training, I will gain confidence of driving alone and this will be a great relief to me. This will save my lot of time which is being wasted by commuting through public transport.
- I am very excited on the thought of driving my car and my this new skill will help me a lot in my future.
This post was written by Mind Maker