Sample answer of cue card
Posted on September 21, 2016 7:26 am by Leave your thoughts
Cue card topics of 17th September, 2016
Talk about a thing (dish) which you ate first time.
You should say
When you ate it,
Where you ate it,
What it was,
and how you felt about it.
- I’m going to speak about a dish I tried first time at my friend’s place in a party last week.
- It was a sweet pudding made of different sprouts. Initially, I was bit reluctant to munch on it as I always had a disliking for sprouts. Moreover, for me, every eatable must be a treat for eyes first and that was certainly not.
- My friends chided me for being prejudiced and urged me to taste a spoonful of it however I was unable to swallow that.
- Finally, the mother of my friend gave an idea to me to savour it first then eat.
- I must say, the aroma of that dish was tantalising and I gobbled two full spoons of that pudding.
- I was told about the benefits of sprouts by all and my friends took a word from me to eat sprouts in this or that way.
- I requested the mother of my friend to tell me the recipe of the dish. I wrote on a paper about the pulses required to make sprouts.
- Afterwards, I told my mother about those ingredients and she also tried her hand on that and everybody in the family liked that dessert.
This post was written by Mind Maker