Sample of IELTS cue card
Posted on March 16, 2017 4:02 am by Leave your thoughts
Talk about mobile phones.
- I am going to speak about one of the most remarkable inventions of last decade and that is mobile phone.
- This device has become part and parcel of our routine.
- People depend on it for almost every task as modern smart phones are not meant only for contacting others but are like mini computers.
- Like others, I also feel that my smart phone is life line for me as I can not manage without it.
- I use this gadget to remain in touch with my family when I am out. I send messages to my acquaintances. I use this to share photographs and movies with my friends.
- Besides these basic uses of phone, I use my cell phone as an alarm also to get up early in the morning.
- I set reminder of important days and dates such as fee submission of my child in school, birthdays and anniversaries of my kith and kin.
- This device is quite helpful to me in checking my official e-mails and replying in time. I finish off my pending tasks while travelling also.
- Additionally, I have downloaded various applications for on-line shopping. I use these apps frequently and place order for my needs. In this way, I save time of shopping out and utilise that in doing more urgent tasks.
- Above all, I entertain my self also by watching videos and playing games.
- I feel that mobile phones are the wonderful outcome of IT revolution.
This post was written by Mind Maker