Talk about your favourite subject.
Posted on March 16, 2017 8:24 am by Leave your thoughts
- I am going to speak about the subject which has always remained my favourite throughout my student career. It was one of the majors in my graduation programme.
- I had strong liking for Psychology in my senior secondary so I chose it as my subject during my three years’ degree course.
- The concepts covered in the syllabi were of extreme interest.
- We had a group of around 15 students who had interest in this subject. We were taught about Learning theories, Intelligence, Motivation and many other topics.
- Psychology subject was a double unit course. It had equal weightage for theory and practical as well.
- We had great fun while doing practical work. In most of the cases, we had to conduct the practical on a living subject. That time we had to request our friends in college to accompany us so that we could perform experiment on them.
- I must say that the insights which I gained throug the study of this programme help me a lot now, to understand people and their behavioural problems.
- Psychology has vast area and this subject covers all aspects of human personality.
- I still love to read articles and books related to psychological findings.
This post was written by Mind Maker