- University Name : Curtin University
- Website link : www.curtin.edu.au
- Location : Kent St, Bentley WA 6102, Australia
- Founded : 1986
- Phone : +61 8 9266 9266
Curtin University is Western Australia’s largest and most culturally diverse university with Australia’s third largest international student population. With campuses in Malaysia and Singapore as well as face-to-face teaching in a number of countries, Curtin has a strong commitment to international engagement. This cultural diversity adds a rich and valuable dimension to our campus atmosphere, preparing all graduates to live and work effectively in an increasingly global environment.
Kent Street, Bentley, Perth, Western Australia 6102
1. Curtin Business School is the University’s largest faculty, spanning across five campuses. We provide a comprehensive business education across our seven schools:
Business Law and Taxation
Economics and Finance
Curtin Graduate School of Business
2. The Faculty of Health Sciences gives student-focused learning with internationally valued qualifications.
We treat our undergraduate students like health professionals from day one with our Interprofessional First Year program. Students from all health disciplines learn with, from and about one another, mirroring a realistic health care environment.
This also ensures our students have flexibility in their first year with the ability to switch to another health sciences discipline with minimal disruption.
We offer undergraduate and postgraduate courses from the following schools:
Nursing and Midwifery
Occupational Therapy and Social Work
Psychology and Speech Pathology
3. Create the career you want with the flexible degrees offered within the Faculty of Humanities.
We have four schools offering a dynamic and comprehensive education in the following areas:
Design and Art
Media, Culture and Creative Arts
4. Science and Engineering faculty. With courses in four locations across Western Australian and one in Malaysia, we give tomorrow’s scientists, engineers and agriculturalists the best start possible with high-quality, modern facilities.
A broad range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs across five schools are offered:
Chemical and Petroleum Engineering
Civil and Mechanical Engineering
Electrical Engineering and Computing
Western Australian School of Mines (WASM)